The ORIGINAL DFB REBOUND BOARD SYSTEM – Securely afﬁxed to the ground with bucket foundations this pitch is especially well suited to permanent outdoor use
No foundations required, yet just as stable as the SoccerGround Classic thanks to additional hand rails – the perfect solution for your indoor and outdoor pitches. Most popular dimensions 13m x 20m
The SOCCERGROUND CAGE is the ultimate sports facility for events – ideal for all football, sports clubs,schools, playgrounds, events in public spaces, pedestrian zones or indoor halls
Add more to your pitch with our
- side & roof netting
Mini Soccer Pitches
- High quality mini football pitches with rebound board system, designed for long-term, outdoor use. It consists of 5 metre long boards, goals and netting at both ends of the pitch (netting on the touchlines is optional).
- Selected throughout Europe for the European “1000 mini soccer pitches” project, the soccer pitch has already been constructed 1000 times, played on 100,000 times and has proved a winner on every occasion.
- SoccerGround Classic standard dimensions: 20 x 13m.
- There are no limits to the dimensions, any size may be ordered, of course (e.g. 10 x 15m, 20 x 40m etc.).
- For this particular board system, foundations are necessary, i..e. the boards are secured in the ground by means of reinforced concrete foundations.
- SoccerGround Classic carries the TÜV/GS safety certificate as a complete system, conforming to the requirements of the DIN standard EN 15312 for free access multi-sports equipment and is exclusively manufactured in Germany.
- As our board systems are frequently used by children in particular, we place great emphasis on the highest level of safety and reduce the risk of injury to an absolute minimum thanks to top level manufacturing standards and materials, such as special netting.
Mini Soccer Pitches
- Based on the SoccerGround Classic, DFB tried and tested, rebound board mini football pitch, we have developed a new system, the SoccerGround Advanced.
- It fulfills all of the SoccerGround Classic criteria, i.e. is manufactured to the same high standards, enjoys the same stability and is suitable for long-term use, yet it is even more flexible.
- SoccerGround Advanced also consists of boards (each 5m in length), goals and netting at both ends of the pitch (netting on the touchlines optional).
- For this particular board system, based on the commonly deployed dimensions of 13 x 20m, NO foundations are necessary! This means that the boards are not secured in the ground by means of concrete foundations, instead a practical handrail running the length of the touchlines ensures stability.
- This premium soccer mini pitch board system can thus be set up in the short term as well as over a longer period of time, indoor (e.g. sports halls) as well as outdoors.
- SoccerGround Advanced standard dimensions: 20 x 13m.
- Any size pitch is possible, of course (e.g. 10 x 15m, 20 x 40m etc.); for larger football fields than the standard specifications, some permanent foundations may be required.
- The SoccerGround Advanced also carries the TÜV/GS safety certificate as a complete system, conforming to the requirements of the DIN standard EN 15312 for free access multi-sports equipment and is exclusively manufactured in our own steel construction plant in Germany.
- To protect our children, safety is of the utmost importance to us, and we reduce the risk of injury to a minimum through insisting on top level manufacturing standards and materials, such as special netting.
Mini Soccer Pitches
- The SoccerGround Cage is an octagonal football court.
- The rules are simple: one against one, fair but tough. The first to score 5 goals or to nutmeg his opponent and retain possession and control is the winner. This version of football is also known as Panna K.O.
- The SOCCERGROUND CAGE is the ultimate sports facility for events in public spaces, pedestrian zones, open air swimming pool complexes or indoor halls (e.g. football, beach, children’s playgrounds and the like).
- The SOCCERGROUND CAGE is ideal for all football or sports clubs and equally suited to schools, colleges, playgrounds, leisure parks, campsites, hotel complexes and many more locations.
- The SOCCERGROUND CAGE is also an ideal promotional tool for sports event agencies, companies, hotels, trade fairs etc. Such events become more exciting, dynamic and successful. The SOCCERGROUND CAGE can be set up on virtually any surface, indoors or outdoors. The game can be played on natural grass, artificial turf, asphalt, concrete, cobblestones, carpet, wood, sand, cinder pitches or almost any other type of ground.
- The SOCCERGROUND CAGE comprises 8 mobile, weatherproof, hot-dip galvanized steel elements, which can be swiftly and easily assembled.
- The cage is approx. 2.5 m tall and measures 5 m in diameter.Further sizes available on request.
- The lower section features approx. 1 m high board elements made of sheet metal coated, polyurethane sandwich panels. These are both impact and shock resistant (sound insulated model ) and offer an ideal opportunity for promotional advertising.
- The upper border of the cage features a circular advertising space (1.56 x 0.20 m), which is ideally suited to logo branding placement.
- Inside the cage, the player is totally focussed on the soccer game itself. This sense of purpose is enhanced by the side nets, which keep the ball permanently in play. Nets: available in black, green or indeed any other colour. Mesh size 50mm, 4mm thick. Wire mesh panels available as an alternative to nets (on request).
- Small goals are set into two of the panels facing opposite each other. They measure 1 x 0.5 m and are securely fixed to the goal element (folding design). A door is integrated into another of the board elements, featuring a spring-loaded hinge which enables easy access to the cage.
- The SoccerNet side netting comprises 2 (in the case of one sideline, just one) sets of netting affixed to three posts, preventing the ball from leaving the field of play.The standard height of the side netting is 2m, shielding the ball to a height of 3m (incl. 1m high board).
- If the customer wishes, we can supply 4m high netting to road safety specifications, shielding the ball to a height of 5m.This height negates the need for overhead cover, which invariably creates the impression of a cage. Should overhead cover nevertheles be required, we can, of course, supply this as well.
- All SoccerNet products are manufactured with materials which minmize the risk of injury, i.e. 50 x 50mm mesh size safety netting, 4mm thick (cannot be climbed and will not lacerate fingers). We also use a complete galvanization process for long-term durability.
- Our products are, as a matter of course, manufactured in Germany to TUV standards.
- The mirror reflector floodlight makes it possible to play at any time at all. It helps to create an impressive spectator experience and evokes genuine stadium atmosphere well into the evening
- Comprises masts, mirror reflectors and spotlights (beam image splitting principle)
- The spotlights concentrate the light through precisely calculated mirror reflectors, aimed accurately at the playing area to provide even and effective light distribution over the pitch, thereby minimizing shadows
- Unwanted light emissions and unnecessary energy expenditure can largely be avoided
- In contrast to direct beams, the light diffusion dramatically reduces dazzling and glare
- SoccerLight can equally be deployed for other playing areas, as there are various different methods of assembly and erection (e.g. concrete base, screwed in flange plate, mobile dolly)
- Depending on pitch size, each SoccerGround requires 2 – 4 floodlight tripod masts
- Mast height is calculated according to pitch size, approx. 6 – 9 m (mounting height), the light beams at an approximate height of 4.5 – 7 m
- Made in Germany