The Asthma Society of Ireland
Morgan Sports Solutions owner Gavin Morgan will embark on a journey where he has never travelled before – Dublin City Marathon 26.2 miles on 29th October 2012. Gavin is aiming to raise €1,000 for The Asthma Society of Ireland.
You can donate here – http://www.mycharity.ie/event/gavin_morgans_event/
Your support means that they can fund vital services which help to make a difference in the lives of asthma patients in your community, and throughout Ireland. It also helps them to support research into understanding asthma that can help future generations of asthma patients.
How your money helps:
· €10 pays for a Reach Your Peak education pack to be produced and distributed to a local school or sports club, helping educate coaches and teachers on how kids with asthma can exercise safely and encouraging them to be active
· €25 pays for one on one patient education plus spirometry testing and inhaler technique guidance for a patient at our Asthma Awareness events
· €50 helps produce and distribute 200 Asthma Attack Cards, helping us to save lives.
· €100 pays for one day’s expert advice from the Asthma Advice-line’s asthma nurse specialists.
· €250 pays for a day’s educational activities at a school, including an Asthma Attack Class for children and young people with asthma, their teachers and school staff. Participants learn more about managing the condition in school and about what to do if someone has an Asthma Attack.
· €500 can help to fund our essential Irish specific research projects investigating the cause of asthma, and how it can be treated more effectively.
All donations are much appreciated.